Join Capital Growth
If you grow food in London at a school, home, allotment or community garden, you can join Capital Growth for free.
You will receive in-kind support and become part of a larger movement promoting urban food growing. Membership benefits include:
- Discounted training
- Advice over the phone, by email and through our members' area
- Discounts on seeds, tools, compost, soil testing and more
- The Harvest-ometer - an online tool to record how much you grow and save
- Support for projects selling what they grow
- Help finding volunteers, including our Corporate Connect service
- Taking part in national events, like The Big Dig
Registering is free and takes about five minutes. Simply set up a password, agree to a short list of terms and conditions, and then enter in details about your growing space.
Other ways to get involved
Find a garden on our online map that is looking for new volunteers