Our Growing Enterprise support helps Capital Growth sites who are trying out or running enterprise activities, fundraising events or selling produce to local restaurants and market stalls.
Our support includes:
- site visits to help with crop planning
- grow-to-sell training
- match-making growers and buyers
- promotional events
The publications below are excellent resources for growers, both within and beyond London. Each are available to download and we hope you find them useful.
- Growing Enterprise Guide - Detailed advice and practical information about how to sell what you grow in the city, from small scale farmgate sales to full-fledged business
- Reaping Rewards II - New findings from the Harvest-ometer 2013-2014 growing season about harvest yields across London
- Grow More Food: Top Tips - An overview of how to improve your growing site's yield
- A Growing Trade - An informative report for communities looking to trade their produce
- A Healthy Profit - A simple guide to pricing the food you make or grow
For more information or to join the Growing Enterprise newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support our work
Your donation will help communities grow more food in gardens across London.