Capital Growth training
Learn about urban food growing and running community gardens with our hands-on sessions in gardens across London, covering six themes:
- Climate resilience: Sustainability and growing for the future
- Grow for nature: Improving biodiversity, habitat creation and growing organically
- Growing connections: Growing for health, wellbeing and community
- Growing culture: Focus on London's food growing heritage
- Growing enterprise: Focus on enterprising ideas and selling produce
- Get children growing: Engage children and young people outdoors
We've got a Winter promotion on all our upcoming Spring courses.
15% off all Spring courses when booking via Eventbrite. Promo. code 'Winter15'.
- Organic Food Growing for Beginners Wed 26th 18:00. The Regent’s Park Allotment Garden, NW1 4NR
- Organic Food Growing For Beginners Wed 11th 18:00. The Regent’s Park Allotment Garden, NW1 4NR
- Understanding Soil Life, Composting and Wormeries Wed 25th 18:00. The Regent’s Park Allotment Garden, NW1, 4NR
More training courses for 2020 are being added all the time so watch this space!
Our 2019 training programme brought together the expertise of our 15 Hubs and Partners and independent trainers for an exciting programme tailored just for you! All courses, more details and booking via Eventbrite. Take a look at our training calendar for 2019 to get an idea what's to come in 2020.
Booking & Payment
Workshops start at £15 for Capital Growth member gardens (member rates apply to all Capital Growth members, staff and volunteers) and London Food Link Supporters. Advance booking via Eventbrite is essential. If you're not already a member, why not join? It's free and easy to register with Capital Growth.
Bursaries are available for the unwaged. For enquiries about bursaries or group discounts, bespoke training or site visits contact email@example.com.
Join the Capital Growth email list
Hear about events, training and news from London's largest food growing network.Join us