The Regent's Park Allotment Garden
Capital Growth hosts many of it's urban food growing trainings at the allotment garden in The Regent's Park. The site is run in partnership with The Royal Parks and Capel Manor College, and is managed by our own Julie Riehl with a team of dedicated volunteers.
The garden is located at the corner of Chester Road and the Inner Circle in The Regent's Park. It is open to the public on weekdays 8:30am-4:30pm. Click here for a map.
Urban Harvest Feast
11:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday 17 September
Join us for a day of delicious food and garden activities for the whole family!
- Sample pizza from our cob oven, freshly harvested salads and homemade cakes - all made with ingredients from the garden
- Sow a seed and join our garden treasure hunt for children
- Give it a go on our new apple press and taste fresh apple juice made from our home-grown apples
- Learn how to recycle old t-shirts by turning them into new tote bags - no sewing necessary! (BYO t-shirt to take part)
- Take home a few garden goodies: we will have jams, tea, fresh produce, potted herbs and more on sale
Entrance and activities are free, but donations always welcome. Happy dogs on leashes are also welcome. The garden is wheelchair accessible.
Not local to Regen'ts Park? Capital Growth gardens across London will be holding a variety of Urban Harvest Feasts on 17 September - find an event near you!
This event is part of Urban Food Fortnight, London Food Link’s celebration of the fabulous food being grown, made, cooked and saved on our doorstep.