Win a FREE ad in The Jellied Eel magazine worth up to £300
As a thank-you, London Food link is offering its supporters the opportunity to win a free advertisement in the spring 2018 issue of The ‘Eel, the capital’s good food magazine.
The magazine is stocked at 140 places across London and reaches around 40,000 readers who care about how they spend their money on food and more.
For the chance to enter the draw for a free, quarter page advertisement in the next issue, paid-up London Food Link supporters can simply enter their details via this form by noon on Monday 8 January.
The winner will be asked to provide print-ready artwork by noon on Monday 15 January.
- Check if you’re currently a paid-up LFL supporter by logging in.
- Not a supporter? Read how and why to JOIN London Food Link today
Other Jellied Eel magazine advertising opportunities are available. For a copy of our media pack, including rates for half or full page (including back and inside front covers) or sponsoring an issue, please email thejelliedeel [at] sustainweb.org
- The full rate for a quarter page advertisement is £300, with a 25% discount available on all advertisements to LFL supporters at level 2 and above.
- One organisation/enterprise will be chosen from all completed entries received from current London Food Link supporters.
- Entrants who are not currently LFL supporters will be invited to join and will simply be removed from the draw if they choose not to.
- The Jellied Eel only publishes advertisements that are in line with its policy and reserves the right to decline to publish any advertisement.
- Once notified, the chosen advertiser will need to supply print-ready artwork by noon on Monday 15 January.
- If the advertiser is unable to supply print-ready artwork, they can provide content (eg text, logo, high-resolution photo) and Sustain’s designer will design the ad for £140.
- Sustain, the charity that runs London Food Link and published The Jellied Eel, will keep entrants’ details on file and may contact them again in future.
London councils go the extra mile to support residents to grow food
Community gardens step up to grow food for over 1000 families affected by Covid-19
Time to celebrate our Urban Harvest
Support our work
Your donation will help communities grow more food in gardens across London.
Capital Growth is a project of Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming.