If you grow food in London at a school, home, allotment or community garden, you can join Capital Growth for free.
You will receive in-kind support and become part of a larger movement promoting urban food growing. Membership benefits include:
- Up to 50% discount on training for your staff, members and volunteers
- NEW: Capital Growth Network Insurance offer
- Advice over the phone, by email and through our members' area
- Discounts on seeds, tools, compost, soil testing and more
- The Harvest-ometer - an online tool to record how much you grow and save
- Support for projects selling what they grow
- Help finding volunteers
- Opportunity to take part in network events, like The Big Dig
Registering is free and takes about five minutes. Simply set up a password, agree to a short list of terms and conditions, and then enter in details about your growing space.
Please note that all you will be fowarded to the Big Dig to add your details.
Other ways to get involved
Find a garden on our online map that is looking for new volunteers