Home What we do Get InvolvedI am Already Growing FoodFind your local spacesCorporate Volunteering Training Events Our support Themes Measure Your Harvest Publications Contact us Donate
Join Capital Growth
If you are growing food in London in a group, in a school, at home or on an allotment you can join Capital Growth, London’s food growing network.
Why join Capital Growth?
Food growers across London who join will receive in-kind support. Joining is free and as well as having the opportunity to be part of a large movement promoting and supporting urban food growing, you will receive:
- Discounted training and networking events
- Access to our Connect service that links corporate groups to food growing spaces in need of extra hands
- Discounts on materials and giveaways
- Access to our ‘Harvest-ometer’, to record what you grow and calculate how much money you are saving
- Advice over the phone, by email and in members' area
- Support on growing to sell and how to grow more food
- Help finding volunteers
- Participate in national events, like Edible Garden Open Day and The Big Dig
How do I join Capital Growth?
We look forward to supporting you to grow food successfully and hopefully meeting you soon at one of our events.