Home What we do Get InvolvedAlready Growing FoodFind a GardenCorporate Volunteering Training Events Our support Themes Measure Your Harvest Publications Contact us Donate
Join Capital Growth
If you grow food in London in a group, a school, at home or on an allotment, you can join Capital Growth, London’s food growing network for free.
Why join Capital Growth?
You will receive in-kind support and as well as being part of a large movement promoting urban food growing, you will receive:
- Discounted training and networking events
- Advice over the phone, by email and in our members' area
- Discounted materials, competitions and giveaways
- Access to our ‘Harvest-ometer’, to record what you grow and calculate how much money you are saving
- Support on growing to sell
- Help finding volunteers including our Connect Service to links groups to food growing spaces in need of extra hands
- Take part in national events, like Edible Garden Open Day and The Big Dig
How do I join Capital Growth?
If you already grow food or are starting a food growing project then you can join Capital Growth by completing our simple online registration form.