Roots to Work
Connecting people with jobs, training and opportunities in the sustainable food sector
- Job, training and apprenticeship vacancies
- Guides, toolkits and directories for traineeships
- Training sessions on 'grow to sell' for urban farmers
Please visit our new site for a full list current vacancies
- Future Farmers, a guide to running an urban food growing traineeship
- Roots to Work report, published in collaboration with the Centre for Skills Development, promoting the benefits of food growing for developing work-based skills
- Download our list of accredited and work-based training, networks and other support
Please email Chris Speirs to join the Growing Enterprise newsletter, including information on job opportunities in urban agriculture, specialty training and more.
Join the Capital Growth email list
Hear about events, training and news from London's largest food growing network.