Capital Growth are partnering with Access Insurance Services to provide a highly competitive insurance scheme for all members of our network. Access are specialist Chartered Insurance Brokers for charities and non-profit groups and have designed a policy specifically to meet the needs of food-growing groups in London.
The scheme, which provides essential liability insurance with options to add cover for volunteers, trustees, tools and storage buildings, is easy to access and highly cost-effective.
Members benefit from:
- Discounted insurance premiums
- Bespoke cover for not-for-profit community food growing groups
- Advice on the cover your group needs to be properly protected
Eligibility for this offer
- Capital Growth Members (note: this offer is for Capital Growth members only (covering London boroughs). If you are not already a member, registering is free and takes about five minutes.
- Not-for-profit Community Groups/CIC’s
- Turnover of under £50,000 p.a.
- Require Public Liability Cover of up to £10 Million
Example premium and cover
A small growing space with a £5,000 turnover can buy £5 million public liability and employers (volunteers) liability cover at a premium of £130.00 including tax and a £30 fee. A group which does not have Capital Growth membership would be charged £204.72 including tax and a £30 fee for the same policy with Access Insurance. The discount in this example represents a substantial saving of over 35% off an already competitive premium.
Larger / Bespoke Groups
If your turnover is higher than £50,000 or if you have bespoke needs then Access can provide advice and a discounted network quote.
Getting a quote
If you are already a member you will just need you Capital Growth space name and number and to call the dedicated line for Capital Growth Members 033 3344 7427. If you are not a member. Registering is free and takes about five minutes.
Support our work
Your donation will help communities grow more food in gardens across London.
Capital Growth is a project of Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming.