Capital Growth are partnering with Access Insurance Services to provide a highly competitive insurance scheme for all members of our network. Access are specialist Chartered Insurance Brokers for charities and non-profit groups and have designed a policy specifically to meet the needs of food-growing groups in London.
Insurance Update (June, 2021):
The insurer withdrew the scheme after a year or so as there were only a handful of policies taken out. Access Insurance now offering a policy on their specialist charity/community group scheme to Capital Growth members, but with an additional 20% discount off normal rates.
Some groups will face bigger increases than others because the old scheme was just a blanket price for Capital Growth members, whereas the new scheme takes into account the size and activities of the group. We believe overall the scheme remains competitive for most groups and they receive the 20% discount in addition.
Members benefit from:
- Discounted insurance premiums
- Bespoke cover for not-for-profit community food growing groups
- Advice on the cover your group needs to be properly protected
Eligibility for this offer
- Capital Growth Members (note: this offer is for Capital Growth members only (covering London boroughs). If you are not already a member, registering is free and takes about five minutes.
- Not-for-profit Community Groups/CIC’s
- Turnover of under £50,000 p.a.
- Require Public Liability Cover of up to £10 Million
Getting a quote
If you are already a member you will just need you Capital Growth space name and number and to call the dedicated line for Capital Growth Members 033 3344 7427. If you are not a member. Registering is free and takes about five minutes.
Support our work
Your donation will help communities grow more food in gardens across London.
Capital Growth is a project of Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming.