Growing to sell
Our growing to sell support helps Capital Growth sites who are trying out or running enterprise activities, fundraising events or selling produce to local restaurants and market stalls.
Our support includes:
- site visits to help with crop planning
- grow-to-sell training
- match-making growers and buyers
- promotional events
The publications below are excellent resources for growers, both within and beyond London. Each are available to download and we hope you find them useful.
- Growing Enterprise Guide - Detailed advice and practical information about how to sell what you grow in the city, from small scale farmgate sales to full-fledged business
- Reaping Rewards II - New findings from the Harvest-ometer 2013-2014 growing season about harvest yields across London
- Grow More Food: Top Tips - An overview of how to improve your growing site's yield
- A Growing Trade - An informative report for communities looking to trade their produce
- A Healthy Profit - A simple guide to pricing the food you make or grow
For more information or to join the Growing Enterprise newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support our work
Your donation will help communities grow more food in gardens across London.
Capital Growth is a project of Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming.